Monday, June 29, 2009

This tooth will be the death of me!

Just hit me in the head with a metal shovel.............PLEASE. Now I have dry socket, or so the dentist says without even seeing me. I can't go until tomorrow night because all they have are day appointments and I babysit so that isn't going to happen. I am just glad that I may finally have some relief, even if it is 2 weeks after the fact.

We had a great weekend. Saturday we went to a birthday party for the little girl I babysit for. She is one! I can't believe how fast babys grow. It is craziness. Gabby had a blast at the party. I normally let Mike be the "main caretaker" when he is home, just so he knows what it is like. After the party he was so tired from chasing Gabby around. If he only knew what it was like with two of them! It is so much fun, but I am dog tired by bedtime!

Yesterday we went to the Berlin Farmers Market, just for something to do. We didn't really buy much, just a hat for Gabby and some fruit and veggies! It was so hot and the whole time Gabby was in the stoller she was chewing on her feet (her new fav. thing). I love days when the three of us get to spend family time together. It is so nice. While sometimes I want to strangle Mike, I do miss him when he is working and we all know Gabby misses her Daddy!

Well here are some cute pics I took of Gabby today! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment