Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Escape Artist

Gabby has really be surprising me these past couple of days! She is doing so many things and most of them are just plain crazy! She is climbing like a champ and into things that I thought were way out of reach. This morning we did our normal routine only she had other ideas.

I fed her breakfast and then put her highchair in the living room and put on Noggin. I am not a fan of TV as the babysitter but a girl needs to pee and brush her teeth. So I ran upstairs to do my "normal" thing. Go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Only this morning I didn't brush my teeth because I have a huge toothache and was waiting for the Tylenol to kick in. Thank god the routine was changed up and I was only upstairs for 2 minutes because when I walked down.....Gabrielle was STANDING on her highchair tray. I never strap her in because I am usually there with her and thought there was no was she could get out with the tray being so close to her chest. It scared the crap out of me. I ran and caught her before she feel.

Moral of the story...straps from now on!

I want to start updating daily with photos for those of you who don't get to see my little one on the regular but I am already falling behind.

Off to the zoo! Will post more photos tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment